Subject: [Leica] The Storm
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2022 16:41:33 +0100

Right, so your weather right now is harsh, but not that extraordinary for
Wisconsin in the winter. I just wonder if the media are exaggerating a bit.
My son and his wife flew from New York to Sao Paulo last night without any
problems (no, they are not going to Brazil to escape the cold, these were
long-made plans to visit her parents over Christmas).

I guess the people worst off are those in the South?they are not used to
this kind of weather and their homes are often not equipped for it either.

Stay warm, everyone!

I hope to watch the Buffalo Bills at the Chicago Bears this evening?that is
a classic winter NFL game :-)

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
photo at frozenlight.eu