Subject: [Leica] Where is Neat Image's company located?
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2022 10:27:54 +0530

DXO PureRAW if you use Lightroom (because it can be invoked from within LR
as a first step in PP), Topaz DeNoise/Sharpen (DeNoise has a sharpening
module as well, and Sharpen also has a noise reduction module) and Luminar
Neo's "Noiseless" module all have very effective noise reduction
algorithms. It all depends on the quality of masking you require - where
Topaz wins hands down. The other two are more global in their application.

Cheers
Jayanand