Subject: [Leica] Hello Nathan
From: nbeddoe at me.com (Neil Beddoe)
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2022 16:15:15 +0000

Apologies to the other non-Nathan LUG members but I couldn?t think of a
better way to get in touch with Nathan.

Hello Nathan,

I hope you remember me from a number of years ago when we met in London for
lunch after an email exchange on the LUG.   I was hoping to correspond with
you directly about a photography related matter and sent a mail to photo at
frozenlight.eu but I don?t think you got it.

Would it be possible to reply to me offline so I can send you something?

Again - apologies to the rest of the LUG.

Many thanks

Neil