Subject: [Leica] Bodega Montse
From: boklm at mars-attacks.org (Nicolas Vigier)
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2022 12:59:45 +0200

On Tue, 20 Sep 2022, Lluis Ripoll via LUG wrote:

> Bodega Montse is one of the oldest Barcelona?s Bodega, 130 years old,
> actually owned by Javier since 53 years. A Bodega ( a Winery) is a place
> where wine is sold and also where you can have an aperitif.

Nice pictures!

I also looked at some of the other pictures in your gallery, and saw a
lot of really great pictures from Barcelona and Catalunya!

Thanks for posting them.

(I think I've been subscribed to this list for a long time but it's
going to a separate mail folder and I was not reading it in the last
~10 years until today)

Nicolas

Replies: Reply from lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Bodega Montse)