Subject: [Leica] Capture One "perpetual license" changes
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2022 20:01:54 +0000

Peter,

by sheer chance when I was in the supermarket this afternoon, I came
across a copy of Amateur Photography (amateurphotography.co.uk). This
month's edition has not only a comparative summary of the main PS
alternatives, but also an extensive comparative test of each of the
software packages setting out their pros and cons.

I would recommend that you see if you can get it on line.

Regards,

Peter