Subject: [Leica] m10-R and uncoded lenses
From: leica-users at terrier.ampexguy.com (Howard Sanner)
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2022 09:48:18 -0800

What would happen if I used a 35mm (the Summilux is my favorite) lens
or the 15mm Voiglander Heliar that haven't been six-bit coded on an
M10-R? Would I have no corners in my pictures, have the greens turn
out purple, and things like that? I'm probably unwilling to get my
lenses coded, either by professionals or using a DIY method.

Thanks for humoring this hardware question.

Howard Sanner
leica-users at terrier.ampexguy.com
long-time lurker
--