Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 4/12/2022: a bike ride in Andalusia
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2022 16:25:21 +0000

70k is pretty good, Nathan and the coastal road looked interesting. Is
that some sort of coastal fort jutting out in that photo?

On Moj?car, my youngest stayed for a couple of weeks there in 2009 with
school pals after his Leaving Cert in an apartment of one of the
parents. He did say the water was nice, but wasn't a fan of the place.
There was a rush of Irish people buying apartments there back in the
early noughties, and I knew another one who went mad and actually bought
a bar out there . No bar experience, but it apparently seemed like a
good idea at the time...

Douglas