Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 4/12/2022: a bike ride in Andalusia
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2022 08:57:14 +0100

Thanks for looking, Sonny and Don.

To Don?s point: Texas is slightly bigger than Spain but Spain has about 20
million more population, so the density is much larger here, especially
along the Mediterranean coast. Especially the southern part, the Costa del
Sol, is very built up. Further north, there are many stretches which are
also well preserved.

To Sonny: indeed, no hurricanes on the Mediterranean side; more likely on
the Atlantic coast. We do get some winter storms with torrential rains, but
nothing like a nice Cat. 3 hurricane on your side of the ocean.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain