Subject: [Leica] Briggs Hardware
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2022 07:40:26 -0600

Well run hardware stores in an agricultural region do fine.  The families
learn to rely on each other and work together to keep the equipment running
whether a machine or the domestic hot water heater.  We have one just down
the street from me that survived the covid lock outs of small business as
there are enough long term residents and business that keep them running.
Much better environment than the big box stores or the smiley vans.