Subject: [Leica] IMG: more Brussels
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2022 18:54:24 +0100

I was in Brussels again last week, just a quick Monday-Tuesday work trip,
but it still provided me with enough free time to walk around on Monday
afternoon and Tuesday afternoon before heading for the airport, including a
visit to a wonderful exhibition ?Picasso & Abstraction? at the Royal Museum
of Fine Arts. I have just added 40 photos to my Brussels gallery:

https://www.greatpix.eu/Travel/Brussels-2022/
<https://www.greatpix.eu/Travel/Brussels-2022/>

The new ones start with this one:
https://www.greatpix.eu/Travel/Brussels-2022/i-LBSrMRb/A
<https://www.greatpix.eu/Travel/Brussels-2022/i-LBSrMRb/A>

While the initial instalment from October was mainly from the area around
Grand? Place, this time I spent some time around Place Ste-Catherine, and
there are also more photos from the EU quarter where I spend most of my time
when I am in Brussels.

I am heading back there tomorrow, for the 3rd and last trip there this year.
I will look for images from other areas of the city, especially Ixelles.

As always, comments and critique are most welcome.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
photo at frozenlight.eu

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws
http://www.greatpix.eu
http://www.frozenlight.eu

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] IMG: more Brussels)
Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] IMG: more Brussels)
Reply from ric at CartersXRd.net (Ric Carter) ([Leica] IMG: more Brussels)
Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] IMG: more Brussels)