Subject: [Leica] Chasing a unicorn
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Christopher Crawford)
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2022 06:09:55 -0400

What a funny scene. Love it!

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography
Fort Wayne, Indiana
260-437-8990

https://chriscrawfordphoto.com  My portfolio

https://sx70project.com The Polaroid SX-70 Project

https://crawfordphotoschool.com Learn From Me

?On 10/30/22, 3:21 AM, "LUG on behalf of Peter Klein via LUG"
<lug-bounces+chris=chriscrawfordphoto.com at leica-users.org on behalf of
lug at leica-users.org> wrote:

    I saw this out of the corner of my eye, whirled around and clicked the
    shutter.
    <https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at
N04/52464549928/in/dateposted-public/>

     From our neighborhood "Halloween Parade" where everyone, kids and
    adults alike, gets to show off their costumes in daylight. Dogs, too. A
    great recent tradition. More to come. Enjoy!

    Leica M10-P and 50/2 Summicron. Some PP and Focus Magic correction,
    because the instant happened when it did. An autofocus camera might have
    focused more accurately, but it also might have lagged behind, pardon
    the expression, the decisive moment. I took a second shot after focusing
    more precisely, but the moment was already past.