Subject: [Leica] Chasing a unicorn
From: boulanger.croissant at gmail.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2022 00:21:41 -0700

I saw this out of the corner of my eye, whirled around and clicked the
shutter.
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at
N04/52464549928/in/dateposted-public/>

 From our neighborhood "Halloween Parade" where everyone, kids and
adults alike, gets to show off their costumes in daylight. Dogs, too. A
great recent tradition. More to come. Enjoy!

Leica M10-P and 50/2 Summicron. Some PP and Focus Magic correction,
because the instant happened when it did. An autofocus camera might have
focused more accurately, but it also might have lagged behind, pardon
the expression, the decisive moment. I took a second shot after focusing
more precisely, but the moment was already past.

Replies: Reply from leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans) ([Leica] [LRflex] Chasing a unicorn)
Reply from chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Christopher Crawford) ([Leica] Chasing a unicorn)
Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Chasing a unicorn)