Subject: [Leica] Best NAS for Photography to Buy in 2022 – NAS Nerdiness.......
From: ric at CartersXRd.net (Ric Carter)
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 21:06:04 -0400

So NAS will NOT work with LR catalogs and storage?

So, a Synology replacement box won?t work for my old LR catalogs currently
on a direct attached Drobo?

I?ve moved on from LR, but have some legacy catalogs that I plan to maintain
as LR rather than migrate.

Ric

> On Oct 22, 2022, at 6:49 PM, Frank Filippone via LUG <lug at
> leica-users.org> wrote:
>
> you can NOT put your catalog on a non-"internal" storage location....

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Best NAS for Photography to Buy in 2022 – NAS Nerdiness.......)
Reply from bmwred735i at gmail.com (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Best NAS for Photography to Buy in 2022 – NAS Nerdiness.......)
Reply from ric at CartersXRd.net (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Best NAS for Photography to Buy in 2022 – NAS Nerdiness.......)