Subject: [Leica] Friday Follies
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2022 05:15:00 -0500

Greetings to all.  This week brings images from strolls around the Capitol
Hill neighborhood in Seattle.  This image was an interesting graphic in a
courtyard:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/X+graphic+in+Seattle.jpg.html

This is a residential fence near a Safeway:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/random+fence+in+Seattle.jpg.html

Found in an art supply store, for the residents of Seattle this store has a
bronze of Jimi Hendrix out front:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/lizard+art+in+Seattle.jpg.html

I don't remember where I was for this one:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/Little+Oddfellows.jpg.html

I believe this was on the Safeway storefront:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/Get+outside.jpg.html

This is on a fence fronting the freight entrance to a day care/school just
west of the radio towers on Capitol Hill:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/fence+at+rear+entrance+to+a+daycare.jpg.html

All the best.
--
Don