Subject: [Leica] Sony A7rii bodies and lens for sale
From: bmwred735i at gmail.com (Frank Filippone)
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2022 07:05:08 -0700

It is official.. I am selling my Sony bodies so that I can finance a
A7riv.? My back needs relief.? I am cutting down on the weight of my
carried kit.....

A7Riv Body... standard body in great condition.. includes tripod
bracket, 2 batteries( or more if I can find them) ,? and already mounted
LCD Screen. Works 100%.... About 16,000 Clicks? $850

Sony A7rii Kolari modified ultra thin cover glass Body for use with
Leica RF optics. with Charger + 2 batteries ( or more if I can find
them) $1100 95% of new. Can not measure clicks now but certainly less
than 3000. The UT Glass cover plate does produce a shift in color of
your images. Read up at the Kolari pages for more info. Has LCD glass
cover plate.? $1100.? This s THE body to get if you are going to use
your M optics on this body,,,, kills off the corner smearing issues.

I have the box for at least one of these bodies,,,, must get home to
look,,,,

Sony Zeiss Vario-Tessar T 16-35mm f/4 FE ZA OSS Lens This lens has
stunning performance.... I Must look at the lens, but from what I
remember, it has some brassing around the filter ring.... $600

Still debating on the Sony Zeiss Vario-Tessar T* FE 24-70mm F4 OSS
E-Mount Lens.... The replacement lens is heavier, so I am thinking why
do this? May decide to keep this lens..... If I sell it, price will be $425

I will accept Paypal, and split the cost with you. I will accept cash.
For personal checks, there is a delay in shipping until your check has
cleared the banks, usually 2 weeks.
I will split shipping by UPS, FedEx or USPS, all insured.
I live in the Long Beach CA area, and can arrange to meet you for an in
person inspection and deal. But that is a CASH ONLY deal.

I am not a machine gun shooter. The bodies were all fired at single
frame rate. They are not beat up, but they are used. If you want a
pristine body, go elsewhere... you will not be happy with these items.
But if you want items that perform magnificently, without faults, then
these are for you......

Prices are negotiable.....

In the meantime, if you want details. contact me through PM.
Lastly, no trades. But maybe if you had something Leica.... I would
reconsider....

There WILL be more....

--
Frank Filippone