Subject: [Leica] Fixed focus tab, taiko photos, want off-brand replacement M9 battery
From: bmwred735i at gmail.com (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2022 03:11:22 -1000

I was a big believer in after market M9 batteries, but then they all failed
(eventually) and my original M9 battery from Leica is still working...I
changed my tune.

Suggest you re-evaluate situation and go buy an original Leica part.....
14464......Yes, very $$$ but they do work well.

Frank Filippone
BMWRed735i at Gmail.com