Subject: [Leica] IMG: Scotland
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2022 06:26:41 +0200

I am finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel in terms of
processing the photographs from my August travels. In late August, my wife
and I spent 3 days in beautiful Scotland. We started with a day in Edinburgh
(where the Fringe Festival was going on), then drove up to Inverness for the
second night, and then the slow way to Glasgow for the third night. We
walked around the three cities, of course, but thanks to having a car and
the resulting flexibility, we also saw quite a bit of the beautiful Scottish
countryside. My main objectives were to see the Highland cows (coos), to
drive the length of the two big lakes (Loch Ness and Loch Lomond), and eat
haggis. All were accomplished, and more. It?s all here:

https://www.greatpix.eu/Travel/Scotland-August-2022/

(Because of issues with the frozenlight.eu site, I am now posting my travel
galleries on the greatpix.eu site; basically, frozenlight is built on a
20-year old platform, Freeway Express, which has not been updated for
several years, and which no longer works on the latest MacOS. Any
suggestions for easy-to-use web creation software that can import my
existing Frozen Light galleries would be most welcome).

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
photo at frozenlight.eu

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws
http://www.greatpix.eu
http://www.frozenlight.eu

YNWA

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] IMG: Scotland)
Reply from hlritter at bex.net (Howard L Ritter Jr) ([Leica] IMG: Scotland)
Reply from john at mcmaster.co.uk (John McMaster) ([Leica] IMG: Scotland)
Reply from john at mcmaster.co.uk (John McMaster) ([Leica] IMG: Scotland)
Reply from ric at CartersXRd.net (Ric Carter) ([Leica] IMG: Scotland)