Subject: [Leica] A bit OT, but I need advice
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2022 09:44:37 -0700

I have had a good experience with Nikon itself.? They have worked on two
of my cameras and were speedy and thorough.? The cameras came back like
new.? Well, to be fair, they still were new.? The D600 had the shutter
box replaced since it had the oil problem and the D750 had the shadow
problem.? It took them about a week to do the work, so I was happy.?
I'll bet you they would get a kick out of your problem.? Heck, they
should do it for free just for the novelty of being able to tell a story.

Aram

--
Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher

would ever have dared dream.?   James D. Watson