Subject: [Leica] Tuesday Trees
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2022 05:03:00 -0500

Greetings to all.  This is another clean up week; photos are from all over
place and time.  The first is a gnome put on a swing.  I only saw it as we
spent some time talking to a young couple that is actually rebuilding one
of the bungalows.  They took the house down to the studs and are
rehabilitating the home from the foundation up.  However, looking up from
them I saw their neighbor with a bit of whimsy in their tree:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Tuesday+Trees/Gnome+on+a+swing.jpg.html

I continue to collect images of our oak trees and their intertwined limbs:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Tuesday+Trees/head+of+Gorgon.jpg.html

Just whimsy a day after a major holiday in the States:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Tuesday+Trees/Labor+day+plus+one.jpg.html

Just a contrast in a wet fence going green and a crepe myrtle:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Tuesday+Trees/Crepe+Myrtle+and+fence+contrast.jpg.html

A workman on his break taking advantage of the shade of some trees that are
no longer there:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Tuesday+Trees/Shade+for+a+tradesman.jpg.html

One of my neighbors trees after some extensive surgery:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Tuesday+Trees/vines+and+faggots+on+wounded+oak.jpg.html

All the best.

--
Don