Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 32: more cycling, more Alicante, more drought
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2022 06:24:12 +0200

No, I suspect it was some weird sect like Jews for Jesus or some such that
did not bother to have its pamphlets translated. There are enough foreign
tourists in Alicante in August to make it a reasonably attractive target
market. I have also recently noticed an uptick in Jehovas Witnesses activity
in the streets, although their displays are in Spanish.

Thanks for looking!

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
photo at frozenlight.eu