Subject: [Leica] Unwanted Chair #3
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2022 08:25:11 -0500

In town politics make being homeless in Austin fairly attractive with a
massive support system to provide meals on wheels, mobile shower trucks,
free clothing and phones, free transport on the metro(unofficial but the
drivers won't throw you off) Austin is a reasonably good place to not have
a roof over your head.  My comment about the chair is when I peer down into
the parks and the wooded areas especially near major road intersections the
furniture accumulated to make unhoused life better is pretty outstanding.

As a side note, based on the furnishings thrown away, Austin is fabulously
wealthy: discarding good quality belongings just because is not something
anybody in my family would consider sane.  My daughter has a spindle bed
that came over from Connecticut to Nebraska circa 1855 or so.