Subject: [Leica] Tuesday Trees
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2022 05:19:00 -0600

Greetings to all.  We are still in the pacific northwest.  The last time we
were up some of the trees were showing a bit on color:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Tuesday+Trees/a+bit+of+color.jpg.html

When you have plentiful moisture and long periods of light trees grow in
tangles competing for light:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Tuesday+Trees/tangle.jpg.html

I suspect if we could find trees in Mesopotamia or China we would find
professions of love like these:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Tuesday+Trees/trees+for+declarations+of+love.jpg.html

Again, plenty of moisture and all kinds of photosynthesis goes on:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Tuesday+Trees/lichens+under+the+canopy.jpg.html

Even though the pine tree was there first the undergrowth is giving it a
good run for the light:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Tuesday+Trees/who+was+first.jpg.html

I did like the line of these trees growing very close together:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Tuesday+Trees/staying+close.jpg.html

All the best.

--
Don