Subject: [Leica] Monday Misc.
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2022 14:04:51 +0100

On 22/08/2022 11:37, Don Dory via LUG wrote:

/Greetings to all. This week is from all around Austin. /
/First image is from a dog park and this dog wasn't sharing://
//http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/My+water+and+I+won_t+share.jpg.html

/

It's one of those looks that tell people "I'm not one of those
lick-you-to-death breeds"

/Down on the path around Lady Bird Lake://
//http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/careful+what+you+catch.jpg.html/

Interesting dissonance between the bend of the rod and the circular ripples

/For those keeping track I have started another set of images; couples
in various stages of affection. This one is from a line at a coffee house://
//http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/affection.jpg.html/

Good seeing

/Another set is of tattoos://
//http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/sailors+tattoo.jpg.html/

That's a lot of regret stored up for old age.

/During the holidays Lady Bird Wildflower Center had a community
display. I didn't post before as the noise in the images was way too
high. Technology at work://
//http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/evening+under+the+lighted+globes.jpg.html

//
//http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/girls+climb+trees+too.jpg.html//