Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 19/8/2022: the universal language
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2022 12:58:50 +0100

Nice shots Nathan.

I too prefer the third.

They didn't give her much space though, did they! What was she playing?
I guess they are all from one piece - it looks that way to me.

Interesting combination of equipment! What mount did you use?

Peter

PS As for having to be Polish to be able...of course it's not true but
there is *something* about (say) the depth of a Paderewski or Rubinstein
recording of Chopin. Possibly because they had been through The Partition?