Subject: [Leica] LUG server was down but now back up
From: bmwred735i at gmail.com (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2022 15:45:23 -0700

Enjoyed your explanation for the attack.... I was wrong about world
domination.. the attackers wanted to save your immortal soul..... or
something like that......

Maybe this is not entirely interesting for the group, but I have always
wondered.... what does a cyber attack actually look like? Just a whole
bunch of? email traffic?? Order of magnitude, if that can be mentioned.....?

( I have deleted all the techie stuff, just because repeating it is
another copy out there in cyber space.....

Frank Filippone
BMWRed735i at gmail.com