Subject: [Leica] OT: TVs
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2022 10:56:12 +0100

IMHO ultra-high res screens are over-rated. I find they give an
un-natural image, at least in demos.

I bought a large screen for my kids to watch movies a few years ago. IT
gets used once or twice a year and most of the time we use our smaller
40+-inch or, increasingly, drive the 40+-inch from our laptops.

Peter