Subject: [Leica] Our new kitten
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2022 00:48:42 +0100

Thanks to everyone who commented. After a long and nearly bloody battle
of family (sons, wife and self) opinions, the kitten has been named
Koko. He appears to be eating and drinking well, zooms wildly and
rapidly around his room surfing invisible waves of joy, and is loudly
thriving. He's definitely a tonic for the troops.
More photos when I get them.

Douglas