Subject: [Leica] Fwd: Leica 1f question
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2022 09:55:03 -0500

Much like flying your success rate will increase with practice.  If you
want to go without a meter find one of the many sunny 16 guides.  With some
practice you can "see" the light and set exposure.

Second, keep good notes on exposure set vs what you actually recorded
setting up a feedback loupe and happy accidents.

Are planning on developing your own film or letting a lab do it.  If the
latter definitely have a conversation with them about your options and
their recommendations.  If developing yourself open a conversation with
Lluis.  Personally, I would suggest a stand developer to control contrast
extremes.

As to whether it is worth it,  I think if you are up to a relatively long
process to get the results you want with a lot of iterations then it can be
very rewarding.