Subject: [Leica] Abstract Sky 6-15-22
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2022 00:36:09 +0100

The great thing about abstracts is they can mean anything to anybody. In
deference to the current pursuit of Truth, Justice and The American Way,
it reminds me of a certain familiar petulant quiff carried aloft in its
true colours without the benefit of orange dye on a current of hot air,
lies and malfeasance. Your opinion may, of course, differ....

Good spot though.