Subject: [Leica] [LRflex] Nikon outfit for sale - Correction
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2022 10:16:23 -0700

In? my pricing I neglected to subtract something I gave to my
father-in-law, so the price is actually $2900.

And here is a list of most of the equipment less a few small items.

D750 with only 31,348 shutter releases. It is rated at 150,000. Includes
strap, charger, fresh battery.
Includes the Really Right Stuff L bracket for tripod work.
Nikon 24-120/4 lens in very good shape.
Nikon 70-200/4 in excellent shape. Includes the extra tripod mount.
Nikon 16-35/4 in excellent shape
Nikon 28/1.8 in excellent shape. Takes great astro photos.
1.4x TC II converter that fits the 70-200