Subject: [Leica] Nikon outfit for sale
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2022 09:12:46 -0700

Parting with my Nikon DSLR outfit.? I priced things on KEH and MPB and
looks like around $3400 was a good price, so I will sell for $3000 +
shipping.? Photos start here:

untitled-4513-Edit (leica-users.org)
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/fs/untitled-4513-Edit.jpg.html>

I have more photos of each item if you are interested.? All equipment is
in excellent shape but the 24-120 has a bit more cosmetic wear on some
of the numbers.? Everything was protected with filters from day one, so
glass is in good shape.? Shutter count 31348.? Camera includes Really
Right Stuff L bracket.

Contact me off list if interested.

Aram

--
Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher

would ever have dared dream.?   James D. Watson

Replies: Reply from leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans) ([Leica] [LRflex] Nikon outfit for sale - Correction)