Subject: [Leica] Tuesday Trees
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2022 05:03:00 -0500

Greetings to all.  This week we are in Austin: I'm back to working off my
image file.  First image is a wall bordering St. Edwards College:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Tuesday+Trees/TT+choosing+sun+over+shade.jpg.html

If this was in England I would say this tree was the subject of faggoting.
I have shown this tree before when it was bereft of leaves:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Tuesday+Trees/TT+still+surviving+after+a+major+trim.jpg.html

A back alley in the tourist district reveals what happens to trees growing
in unwanted places:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Tuesday+Trees/TT+remnants+on+a+wire.jpg.html

In front of the Texas School for the Deaf is a lovely canopy of trees that
frames activity very well:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Tuesday+Trees/TT+tree+canopy+stroller+and+runner.jpg.html

Lush bamboo overlooking a picket fence:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Tuesday+Trees/TT+bamboo+over+picket+fence.jpg.html

The vibrant color of the morning sun caught my eye:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Tuesday+Trees/TT+present+and+possible+future.jpg.html

All the best.

--
Don