Subject: [Leica] Announcing my next exhibition in France
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2022 01:51:25 +0200

Nathan, Peter, Richard, J.M. Mertz, Douglas, Jayanand, Don

Thank you very much to all for your kind words, they made me very happy. I
have to say that the darkroom work is hard but fascinating and exciting
because you always have the possibility to improve a copy, I think it is
difficult to consider that a certain copy is the definitive. I have read
some time ago the selling technique of one famous gallerist (I don?t
remember who was) he said to the interested customers ?This copy you have on
your hands is unique?, it?s true, it is very difficult made two or more
exact copies.

 Thank you!

Cheers
Lluis