Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 15: skiing, Granada, Easter
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Wed, 11 May 2022 11:28:24 +0100

Nice collection, Nathan. Those bikes are wonderful pieces of engineering
- did you lift one to feel the weight and get the immediate urge to rush
to the good bike shop and order one? It always amazes me that certain
girthy men will lash out thousands extra to buy a particular bike that
is a few ounces lighter. I speak as a girthy man myself of course. BTW
Did you ever find out which riders of the UAE team they were?

I like the b&w picture of the downhill racer :-)

Douglas