Subject: [Leica] Dad’s Lake, Wyoming
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2022 21:18:49 +0100

I think it looks teasingly good, Wayne, and why do I say teasingly, you
may well ask? Well, it's just too tiny to see any of what might have
been its delightful nuances.

You'll have to repost it? at a bigger size - at least three times
bigger. Its height should be at least 1200 pixels and the width should
be in proportion. In its present format, it loses all resolution when
enlarged.

Douglas