Subject: [Leica] Friday Follies
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2022 01:21:01 +0000

Don
I like the Greetings from Galveston and the happy tourist clutching what
looks like a map in the middle of it. However, I'm intrigued by the
sticker art which is certainly distorting my perspective. Have you
another picture of it from a different angle or further away?
Douglas

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Friday Follies)