Subject: [Leica] Friday Follies
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2022 05:17:00 -0500

Greetings to all.  Our first image is somewhat of a continuation of the
neighborhood houses.  I was walking back from the lake when I found this
fellow on the porch just a wee bit early for the season:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/Ho+Ho+Ho.jpg.html

About three doors down is this bit of giving right at the curb:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/Manifestation+Station.jpg.html

We spent the period around Christmas in Galveston.  So, it is appropriate
that we start with a good ole Texas greeting:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/Greetings+from+Galveston.jpg.html

Found on the side of a restaurant in the tourist area:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/beach+scene.jpg.html

There are several very nice homes(not quite as nice as the Rothschilds in
France).  Looking behind me as we went in one I saw this bit of art:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/art+in+entrance+stickers.jpg.html

I believe this is in the tourist area:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/Absolute+Equality.jpg.html

All the best.