Subject: [Leica] Santa's Toy Shop
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2022 22:01:05 +0000

Who would have thought that Santa needs guards, and that he's Swedish
going on those flags??

The Finns think he's Finnish and organise trips to see him in Finnish
Lapland - even from here in Ireland, so they might be teed off by such
cultural appropriation. That said, as Finland borders Russia where Mad
Vlad plots and the caged bear roars, maybe guards are useful.