Subject: [Leica] Wednesday Weeds
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2022 05:30:00 -0600

Greetings to all.  I will start with a macro shot of an invasive plant in
my yard that is quite fetching all summer:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Wednesday+Weeds/invasive+but+pretty.jpg.html

Now we return to my neighbors rogue bamboo growing by the curb:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Wednesday+Weeds/bamboo+trio.jpg.html

The next four are from an open air mall that I wandered about while SWAMBO
looked at a hydration bladder.  I was still working with the optically
challenged makro kilfit.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Wednesday+Weeds/spiral+of+green.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Wednesday+Weeds/pandemic+neglect.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Wednesday+Weeds/if+no+one+else+is+using+it.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Wednesday+Weeds/green+accent.jpg.html

They were mostly taken at an outdoor garden that had been abandoned during
the various lockdowns.

All the best.

--
Don