Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 2: back in Alicante, my best friend comes to visit
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2022 21:47:59 +0100

The second week of 2022 marked my return home from the other side of the
Atlantic and the visit of my best friend Lars from Denmark. I shot mostly
film pictures with the lovely Olympus outfit I have recently acquired, and I
have not yet received the film back from the lab. So unusually, all the
images in this set were made with small cameras: the Ricoh GRII and the
Panasonic GM5. I offer you cycling, good food, a visit to Civil War bomb
shelters in Alcoy, and a couple of lovely ladies photographed on grainy film
in my Rolleiflex. It?s all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=3533

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman