Subject: [Leica] IMG: A visit to MoMA
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2022 06:43:31 +0100

During my visit to New York the last week of December, I visited one of my
?standard? places in the city, the Museum of Modern Art. Those who follow my
travels will know that I like contemporary art very much, and so a visit to
New York is not complete without a visit to MoMA. The main attractions this
time were exhibitions of work by Alexander Calder and Sophie Taeuber-Arp
(Jean Arp?s wife). Here is a small gallery of the works that caught my
attention:

https://www.greatpix.eu/Visit-to-MoMA/
<https://www.greatpix.eu/Visit-to-MoMA/>

Cheers,