Subject: [Leica] "I'm over here"
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2022 20:55:24 +0000

Interesting shot, Peter, which sends me deep down the conjecture rabbit
hole.

Maybe it was his birthday, and he, while ignoring her undoubtedly svelte
blandishments, is possibly reading a text message from the UFWD wishing
him all the best, and, of course, reminding him of his perceived
obligations.

Maybe it read,
"Happy Birthday!"
?To your health.?
?To your family.?
?And to remembering that blood is thicker than water. Chinese blood runs
through you. You understand us, and know that no matter what flag you
wear on your shoulders, you are Chinese first and foremost.?

Life is full of endless possibilities.
:-)
Douglas