Subject: [Leica] Lockdown Chronicles
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2022 22:01:26 +0000

Jayanand, had to download Acrobat as the Chrome extn didn't like your
display parameters enough to let me use them, so the two page images
ended up fragmented. Anyway, it's working now after a bit of head
scratching.
As a book it works very well and is very nicely composed and edited. You
have certainly made yourself useful over the pandemic, and taken some
lovely photographs.? I particularly like your sunrises, and the cats of
course.
Curiosity drives me to ask you what the diggers are doing on the beach?

Douglas