Subject: [Leica] My last film of the Year!
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2021 18:33:41 +0100

Thank you Douglas, yes, I like very much the picture you have selected.

About the Covid, I think that they are not precise rules, a friend of mine
with the 3 doses has been infected, I think the best is take care and avoid
people crowds, if have to take the Subway and it arrive too crowded I don?t
take it, I wait for the next one?

Take care my friend! and have a nice evening of the end of the year
Lluis