Subject: [Leica] My last film of the Year!
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2021 16:25:35 +0000

On 30/12/2021 12:48, Lluis Ripoll via LUG wrote:
> Yesterday I?ve developed my last film of the year, here are some pictures
>
> A coffee at the Sun
> <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Barcelona/2021F120212.jpg.html>
> Leica MP, Summicron 50 IV, Ilford FP4 E.I. 100, D-23 1:1
Lluis

I think that this one is the best of the selection.

I'm very glad to hear your wife has recovered from the plague and that
you were not infected. It appears from early scientific data hints that
the three jabs work to protect from serious illness. A friend of my wife
went to a party over Christmas and there was a large group of mixed
ages. Four of the younger ones got CoVid, but the three older people -
over 70? and triple jabbed - didn't.

Douglas

Replies: Reply from lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] My last film of the Year!)