Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 27/12/2021: a visit to my son's employer and a walk on the Highline
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2021 11:38:12 +0000

I agree with Jayanand, it's nice to see siblings reunited after such a
long time. My brother finally got to see my mother after 21 months
yesterday.
As for Moses, he certainly lives close to his work, and could nearly
swim across and back every day. Mind you, even though the Hudson looks
nice, who knows what's in it!

Douglas