Subject: [Leica] Greetings!
From: cartersxrd at gmail.com (RicCarter)
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2021 19:25:49 -0500

you are fortunate indeed

we?re not so bad off

just made the 6-hour drive home from second daughter and newest grand today
(lots of in-laws)

check on Kitty?s mom and get her set tomorrow and Thursday

back out for 6 hour drive Friday to first daughter and her two ?
daughter-in-law headed to Zambia for two weeks work, so lots of baby sitting

looking forward to it (other than driving and missing MY bed)

Happy holidays, all!! film at 11

ric

Message from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Greetings!)
Message from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Greetings!)