Subject: [Leica] Greetings!
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2021 04:58:35 -0500

I join Jayanand in his good wishes!

I, my wife and our daughter gave a finger to Omicron and flew from Madrid to
New York yesterday to see our son and daughter-in-law for the first time
since Christmas 2019, and our grand-pets Euclid the dog and Watson the cat
for the first time ever. Now it is Christmas morning, 4:53 a.m. in a hotel
lobby in New Jersey with a great view of Manhattan, and I woke up too early,
but never mind. It is great to see them. We will spend a week here, and then
head to Puerto Rico for another week to visit my wife?s family.

Have a great holiday season, everyone!

(Actually, flying across the Atlantic was not as unpleasant as I expected.
Sure, there were some added checks in Madrid airport to make sure that our
Covid tests and other related documentation was in line with US government
requirements, but on the plus side the plane was at best 2/3 full so we had
plenty of space even in cattle class, and there were no additional
formalities besides the normal passport control when we arrived at JFK. The
only slight risk is that Spain introduces some additional requirements for
returning between now and January 7th, but we will deal with them when the
time comes.)

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I?m not arguing, I?m just explaining why I?m right"