Subject: [Leica] Anyone out there
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2021 09:14:59 -0600

Definitely best wishes to your family.   If the weather is warm enough
definitely have your wife spend her days outside getting sunshine and fresh
air.  Reduces the viral load in the house and helps with vitamin D.

Meanwhile, as you attend to your wife's needs you could follow Bill
Clough's example and find suitable subjects around the house.