Subject: [Leica] Friday Follies
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2021 06:00:00 -0600

Greetings to all.  We are still in Sacramento, now west of the capital
complex and slightly south working our way to the interstate.  This first
one is an entire wall of a bank's parking lot:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/sleeper+native+blanket.jpg.html

Working north this was on a small building:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/rainbow+ball.jpg.html

Moving north and west we have two versions of a mural:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/prismatic+I.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/prismatic+II.jpg.html

Finally at the interstate we arrive at a car museum.  It was interesting to
find a GM EV-1 on display.    But these are murals so we settle for vintage
paint:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/blue+one+yellow+one.jpg.html

Last and out of order we return to where we were last week:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/rose+eye+blue+nose.jpg.html

All the best.

--
Don